Head Extreme 145
Its extreme toughness together with Head's advanced carbon composite technology leads to a novel ultra tough hybrid composite.
The new Head Innegra™ hybrid-composite structure is integrated into the racquet for shock absorption and improved stability. As a result vibrations are reduced by up to 17% on ball impact for unique control and precision. This protects the player from the forces of a ball impact. On top of this, Head’s new hybrid-composite structure with the ultra tough Innegra™ fibre considerably extends the performance of your Head racquet, that means the racquet remains longer in the perfect condition without losing any of its great properties.
Innegra™ Technology Feature:
- Extremely tough and light
- Lightest fibre in the world today
- In combination with carbon fibre, Innegra™ forms an ultra tough hybrid-composite structure
- improved stability and increased shock absorption
- vibration on ball impact is reduced by up to 17% for unique control and precision
- Head’s new hybrid-composite structure considerably tends the performance of your Head racquet
|String Pattern:||12 x 17|