Wilson Kaos Devo Black
- UK 8
- UK 9
- UK 10
- UK 11
- UK 12.5
Aggressive recreational players will love the fast, lightweight feel of the Kaos Devo. It's speedy, progressive design is sure to satisfy the appetite of any enthusiast looking for something that's not "traditional". Synthetic materials make up the upper and are re-enforced in key areas to enhance stability and durability while Endofit technology provides a snug, glove-like fit. The outsole has a strategically placed zonal tread pattern to give you traction and durability in specific areas where you need it most.
- Fit: forefoot is narrow to medium. Arch is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic materials offer lightweight comfort and support. 2D-F.S technology enhances stability and durability in high wear areas.
- Midsole: R-DST+ midsole with Dynamic Fit (DF-2) technology offers excellent cushioning, court feel and energy return with each step.
- Outsole: Duralast rubber outsole in a zonal herringbone tread pattern offers strategically placed traction and durability, good for use on any court surface.
- The Wilson Kaos Men court shoe uses the following technologies to give you the best possible performance:
2D-F.S - Strategically placed in the forefoot of the shoe providing superior support, enhanced responsiveness, lateral stability and control.
Dynamic Fit-DF2 - Provides great forefoot responsiveness, low to the ground court feel, and dynamic cushioning for all playing levels.
R-DST - Augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness
Duralast - Improves court traction and grip for maximum wear and durability
Ortholite® comfort foam sockliner
X Stable Wrap® for multi-zone lateral and medial support
Duratex™ toe protection
Lightweight, breathable mesh with synthetic leather upper